Friday, February 17, 2012

My little swimmer

Two things to make note of today.  First, Ava has learned to throw her paci in order to get my attention :(  I put her in her crib for nap today because she was fighting being rocked and when I tried to walk away she started to cry.  I said I would be right back and made to walk out the door at which time she pulled her paci out and threw it on the floor.  Smart girl!  She knew I would come and give it back (either that or she was trying to throw it at my head for leaving).

Second, first day to the pool!  Ava LOVES to play in the bath and so I thought she would enjoy the pool.  The water was a little cold so it took her a few minutes to get used to it, but eventually she was laughing and kicking her legs and putting  her face in the water.  She is my little fish :)  Hopefully I will have her comfortable in the water by this summer so I can teach her to swim.  She didn't stay in too long (about 45+ min), because eventually she started to get cold again, and her little friend Sullivan was shivering.  All in all I would say it was a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment