Monday, July 2, 2012

15 Months - words I am saying!

Since Ava just turned 15 months old and seems to be saying more words everyday, I thought it would be a good idea to make a list of what words she is saying now, and then again maybe in 3 months.

Words she says:
Mama/Mommy
Dada/Daddy
Cat/Kitty (although usually cat)
No
Yes (although usually it is No)
Dog (although usually even the dogs are cats)
Duck
Ball
Baby
Up
Down
Bye
Hi
Hot
Weee
Wow
Whoa
Moo
uh-huh
uh-oh
Eyes
Ears
Knees
She tells us she is hungry by saying "mmmm" it is really cute!

She has even said "mama down" once.  And, I think she may have called my friends son Ben a couple times and his name is Benjamin, so that is pretty good.

Can't think of anything else at the moment so maybe I will add more later if I think of them.  Problem with Ava is she doesn't perform, she says something when it is appropriate, but if you say "Ava can you say..." she won't do it.  She has started mimicking actions and that is super cute.  She will pretend to brush her teeth with her toothbrush, or her hair with my hairbrush, or she will take my contact case and pretend to open it and put her contact in her eye.

She knows where her belly button is, where her eyes are, ears are, head is, and toes are.

I guess that is it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment